Witch of Black Bird Pond

Just another Edublogs site

Week 3

on September 25, 2017

Latest prompt

This week we are going for five words. They must all be in your writing but can be in any order. The key is to plan beforehand so you get them all in and it tells a story.

The words are:

Professor    Crocodile    Purple    Twisted    Difficult

Obviously, your story will need a character and I think these words give you a couple to choose from!

The form will close on 30th September  at 23.45 UK time

24 Responses to “Week 3”

1. jacobhinton1 says:

The Purple Crocodile was hungry. The Crocodile hadn’t eaten in two days. He had been searching food and had finally found a school to stop at for a snack. So, he walked in the school, but all of the kids had gone home. The only person in the building was the science professor. So, the crocodile went into his room and twisted and turned around every turn until he was at his desk and he ate the teacher, but he found it difficult to swallow.

2. lueann13 says:

eden
    100wc week 3
    Crazy Ties

My professor, Mr. Lewis, walks in wearing a purple tie with cats on it. Today’s going to be an exciting day. Every time he wears a crazy tie with animals on it, we do something exhilarating. Last Thursday, Mr. Lewis wore a tie with blue crocodiles on it, and we dissected a hippopotamus. Yesterday, he wore a plain black tie, and we had to do a very difficult essay. My teacher’s twisted mind amuses the whole class all the time.

3. sara03 says:

I told Professor Thomas. I told him his twisted idea of putting people in a silent room would not strike fear into the hearts of his enemies. He should have listened. And between you and me, getting a room completely silent would be pretty difficult. My idea was to hang his enemies upside down until they turn purple. Then, slowly, he would open a pool of crocodiles. Hungry, flesh eating crocodiles. Devious and devilish, no? Yes, my ideas may be dark, but they will surely work.

4. concon says:

I knew it wouldn’t work the second I saw that twisted professor. Something just wasn’t right with his head. One transfer device had a purple crocodile in it…. is that even possible? Then the professor in the other, although he didn’t seem too confident. It was a difficult procedure, but somehow he made it work. What came out from that device will never be known; except the fact that it has no kin to its reptilian brethren. That man that went in was no man coming out. I wish he would’ve listened to me…. but now only taste will satisfy.
    Week 3 100 word challenge 9/25/17
    By: Connor Nicholas

5. layla says:

Life is Weird
    It was a normal day in the office for Professor Billy, when he realized that his mom’s birthday was soon.  So Professor Billy got to working, but it was so difficult to make her a present. Sara liked two things, the color purple and crocodiles, (she was really twisted).  Professor Billy knew that this was gonna take some creativity to come up with.  It was two days till the party and he had nothing so he just started mixing up many different things.  Then one day POOF,BOOM, and OUCH he had become a…purple present box, not what he expected.

-Layla

6. chase hines says:

Chase Hines blog 2 5th period

It had been a difficult morning that day. First it start off with me letting my dogs out to pee in the backyard, when I discover that a crocodile had gotten into my swimming pool. After I called animal control, I went to college. When I walked into class I noticed the professor was lying on the ground he was all purple and twisting on the ground. He start coughing and I realized he was choking on his crocodile jerky. That’s when the class jumped out of the closet and yelled it’s just a prank bro.

7. makennawashere says:

100 Word Challenge Week 3 Makenna
    9-25-17
    At our school, we had a teacher named Professor Purple. At first, he was my favorite teacher, but then I learned the twisted truth. One day in science class, he was teaching about crocodiles. He told us how difficult it was to escape the crocodile’s attack. He said that most people die from the crocodile’s attack. Then he walked out of the class room. Just like that! We all stared to talk when I heard the screams. Professor Purple brought 5 crocodiles into the classroom! I’m the only person who lives to tell the story.

• makennawashere says:

100 Word Challenge Week 3 Makenna
      9-25-17
      At our school, we had a teacher named Professor Purple. At first, he was my favorite teacher, but then I learned the twisted truth. One day in science class, he was teaching about crocodiles. He told us how difficult it was to escape the crocodile’s attack. He said that most people die from the crocodile’s attack. Then he walked out of the classroom. Just like that! We all stared to talk when I heard the screams. Professor Purple brought five crocodiles into the classroom! I’m the only person who lives to tell the story.

8. alysen powell says:

One day, while I was sitting in my class, listening to my professor lecture about the twisted ways some students were cheating, I began to daydream. I started daydreaming about purple crocodiles, but it was quite difficult to figure out what they were doing. While trying to zone back in to the lecture, it hit me. The crocodiles were trying to tell me the answers to the quiz, I guess this isn’t considered a twisted way of cheating because I didn’t ask for it and there was no way to prove it. I guess I’ll have to daydream more often.

9. amberann7 says:

100wc week 3
    As we walked into Professor Kells classroom she began to discuss the new book we will began reading next week. “Our next book is very twisted, and in some ways difficult to read,” she began to explain everything we would be doing with the book. “So this book is about the death of a little girl that was thrown into a river and was bit by a crocodile. When the cops found her mutilated body she was wearing what she got taken in, a purple shirt.” As she described it that’s all I could see.

10. Yasmeen says:

The right entry is this one.
    The professor was struggling; wrangling a crocodile was more difficult than he first thought. The crazy scientist sweat and bled trying to contain the vicious beast while at the same time poured the toxic purple dye on the creature. It writhed and shouted from the pain of the pigment burning its skin, but the professor stayed as calm as ever. In this moment of weakness, that madman threw the poor animal into a glass box, twisting its stubby limbs with mechanical arms he controlled. At this in time point the professor whispered to me,” I’ve always wanted a purple dinosaur.”

11. chloe says:

chloe
    Week 3
    When I was walking to class I decided to go to the zoo after I finished all my classes. I was hoping to see some huge crocodiles. But before I went to the zoo I had to go to my science class, taught by Professor Allen. Today we were doing an experiment on how chemicals react with each other. As we were doing the experiment my hair got twisted with my apron. When went to fix my hair I noticed my hands turned purple. I couldn’t go to the zoo because it would take forever to wash off

12. haleymakayla28 says:

Week 3 Haley’s blog
    Does anyone else have really weird dreams too? It’s almost 2:00 in 6th period I’d just woken up from a good nap. I woke up to what looked like my class just doing free time which is really unusual because we always end up doing difficult worksheets. But I couldn’t quit thinking about the dream I had just woke up from. I was in a classroom and It seemed like I had a purple crocodile for a professor and he was twisted all in his desk. ‘’Why did I have this dream, guess I’ll never know.’’

13. robbie22 says:

100 WC week 3

Our Professor is difficult to learn from because he is a twisted, purple crocodile.

His name is Purple Crocodile Dude ( because that’s a believable name)

Robbie

14. jayden says:

I had a professor, Mr. Lewis. He always taught me so much twisted things. Today, he explained how he had a “purple crocodile”. And how it was oh so difficult to feed him, bath him, and take him places. Mr. Lewis is a funny professor. He always made teaching fun for me, always be so goofy. Well, his “purple crocodile” sure is a handful. Right?

15. jayden says:

What happened? By: Jayden Lynch
    What had happened to the light bulb? Nobody knows, expect for me. As I was looking for a snack in the pantry, I was moving a whole lot of food because there was so much in the pantry. I had accidently knocked the broom on the light bulb on in the pantry. It made a loud, obnoxious sound. I noticed I was home alone, so I was relieved. I picked up the light bulb and the glass all around the floor. Thank god nobody was home.

16. matthew1220 says:

Our school is a little twisted if you ask anyone who doesn’t go there. It’s difficult to move around in the only three feet wide halls. Today I get to show the new kid our school. Our only teacher is professor Finklestien. His room is oddly all one color purple the new kid asks “why is there a glass tank next to the teacher’s desk. “Why that’s for the class pet.” I tell him. “Oh so what kind of lizard is it.”No it’s not a lizard it’s a crocodile then class stared and when the professor walked in he left